Your baby's the size of a mango!
At about 6.0 inches long and weighing in at about 8.5 ounces, she's getting there!
- Developing a protective coating over her skin, called vernix caseosa. It's greasy and white and you may see some of it at her birth.
- Working on her five senses. Nerve cells for her sense of taste, hearing, sight and smell are developing in her brain.
The only issue is that my thyroid meds are still working TOO well, so I had some bloodwork yesterday and need to see my endocrinologist this week to adjust the meds. My OB said that it is better for my thyroid to be slightly overactive rather than underactive though, as far as any possible effects on the babies.
How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0 gain-- at pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? Pretty much all maternity. I can still wear my regular jeans though.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Not bad, still very weird and vivid dreams.
Movement: Definitely. They like to take turns being feisty!
Food cravings: Not much of anything this week.
Gender: We know but are waiting until my sprinkle to reveal.
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Being able to skip a meal if I am busy. Now I get so sick if I try to.
What I am looking forward to: My sprinkle in a few weeks!
Milestones: Halfway done!!!
Total weight gain/loss: 0 gain-- at pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? Pretty much all maternity. I can still wear my regular jeans though.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Not bad, still very weird and vivid dreams.
Movement: Definitely. They like to take turns being feisty!
Food cravings: Not much of anything this week.
Gender: We know but are waiting until my sprinkle to reveal.
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Being able to skip a meal if I am busy. Now I get so sick if I try to.
What I am looking forward to: My sprinkle in a few weeks!
Milestones: Halfway done!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment