Your baby's the size of a sweet potato!
She's about 5.6 inches long and about 6.7 ounces now and she keeps on growing rapidly. (That's why you're probably feeling so hungry.)
- Can you believe she's yawning, hiccuping, sucking and swallowing?
- And she's twisting, rolling, punching and kicking, too -- and she's big enough that you might be able to feel her doing it!
How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down 1 lbs.
Maternity clothes? All maternity tops for length and a lot of pants. My regular pants still fit but are getting a little more snug.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Lots of weird dreams this week, so I wake up and try to figure out where I am and what's going on.
Movement: I think I am feeling them a little bit.
Food cravings: I had a dream last night about eating potato chips and Bison chip dip, lol.
Gender: 2 days until our anatomy scan! We will most likely wait to reveal their genders until the shower.
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: I really wanted a glass of wine the other night but I'm over that now.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the genders in TWO days!
Milestones: Next week I really will be halfway done, as the babies will not likely come any later than 39 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Down 1 lbs.
Maternity clothes? All maternity tops for length and a lot of pants. My regular pants still fit but are getting a little more snug.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Lots of weird dreams this week, so I wake up and try to figure out where I am and what's going on.
Movement: I think I am feeling them a little bit.
Food cravings: I had a dream last night about eating potato chips and Bison chip dip, lol.
Gender: 2 days until our anatomy scan! We will most likely wait to reveal their genders until the shower.
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: I really wanted a glass of wine the other night but I'm over that now.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the genders in TWO days!
Milestones: Next week I really will be halfway done, as the babies will not likely come any later than 39 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment