I can't believe that today marks 12 weeks. It seems weird b/c I have not had a sonogram since 8 weeks, so it is very nerve wracking not seeing the babies for awhile. I am very anxious for Friday morning's sonogram so we can see how the twins are doing. I'm also hoping that maybe the tech will be able to guess at the sexes since I will be almost 13 weeks!
Here is my little survey, again not much has changed this week:
How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down 6 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Not yet, all my regular pants are actually getting too big, it's weird.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Not too bad, though Ella has a cold so I have been up with her a lot.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Random things, but nothing that lasts.
Gender: Don't know yet-- have a sono on Friday, hoping they can guess!
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Being able to take allergy meds, my allergies are out of control this week! Also, being able to eat and not feel sick afterward, yuck.
What I am looking forward to: My next sono (9/2), hopefully getting our new car this week, starting work on Ella's big girl room-- all things on our LONG to do list!
Milestones: Almost through the 1st trimester!
No comments:
Post a Comment