8.18.2011

10 weeks

Well, I got the chance to meet one of my new OBGYNs today. I met Dr. Osman and she was great. She seems very laid back, which is great. It was a basic first visit-- filled out paperwork, answered lots of questions (No, I do not use illegal drugs or eat any non-food items, lol).

She told me that I will need to see a perinatologist for all of my sonograms and that I will consider to see her or the other Dr. once a month for now. I see the perinatologist on 9/2 for my next sonogram and I go back to see the OB on 9/15. 

I saw this idea on another twin mom's blog and thought I'd copy it. It is basically a survey for each week of pregnancy and it was neat to read hers and see how things changed from week to week. I eliminated a few of the questions that I thought were redundant, but here they are:

How far along? 10 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: Down 5 lbs.Maternity clothes? Not yet, though I have worn a few of my maternity work pants with the demi panel b/c they are comfy.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good, though I have been congested the last few nights from allergies.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Nothing major, will get occasional cravings but they come and go.
Gender: Don't know yet
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Being able to drink multiple large cups of coffee in the morning, lol
What I am looking forward to: My next sono (9/2)
Milestones: Almost through the 1st trimester!

No comments: