8.22.2011

11 Weeks

 Well, according to BabyCenter, the babies are each the size of a lime this week.  Crazy how quickly things are moving along. 


We had a nice weekend and were thankfully able to spend a lot of time together as a family (which does not happen that often unfortunately). We took Ella to the Carousel Park in Olcott on Saturday and she had a blast. We also finally got to meet Ben and Stasia's baby Ayvah.
















Sunday we headed to the Taste of Lockport after church and had fun walking around and dodging the rain. 


It's hard to believe that Ella will be starting preschool in only 3 weeks! Josh and I were talking about how this is the last time for probably 20 years that she won't be a student. It's crazy!


Keeping with last week, here is my "survey" yet again, though not much has changed:

How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down 5 lbs.Maternity clothes? Not yet, though I have worn a few of my maternity work pants with the demi panel b/c they are comfy.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleep has been really good this week and I am waking up much more refreshed.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Nothing major, was craving a milkshake the other day.
Gender: Don't know yet
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Not too much besides the coffee. I did want some wine the other night though.
What I am looking forward to: My next sono (9/2)
Milestones: Almost through the 1st trimester!

No comments: