- She's listening to your voice, thanks to tiny bones forming in her ears.
- She's growing hair, lashes and eyebrows.
- And she's forming taste buds.
How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes? All maternity tops for length and a lot of pants. My regular pants still fit fine too though.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Not great this week, my sinuses are still torturing me some.
Movement: I am not sure. I keep feeling some little tiny movements but I am not 100% sure whether or not they are the babies. I am sure I will know soon.
Food cravings: Strawberry toaster strudel
Gender: Don't know yet-- anatomy scan is scheduled for 10/13.
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Ibuprofen
What I am looking forward to: Next Dr's appt/sonogram.
Milestones: Almost halfway done!
1 comment:
I bet they are the cutest avocados ever!!! lol
Post a Comment