We are officially in the 2nd trimester!! Yay! I am happy to report that I am still feeling good, besides the fatigue and a little bit of shortness of breath. When I told her, my mom mentioned that she developed asthma when she was pregnant with my brother and so I am hoping I am not following suit. I'll mention it to the Dr. this week when I go in and see what she thinks.
Ella started her first day of dance class on Saturday and her first day of preschool today. I am happy to say that she did not cry either time, which I was afraid of. She loved dance class and told Mimi that she is ready for the recital, lol. She told me that today at school she had a snack, did puzzles and played in the gym with balls and a "neck" (net). Here are a few pics from the 2 days:
How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down 4 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I have been wearing a lot of maternity tops lately and some maternity pants for work.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Very good.
Movement: Not sure. The past few days I have felt a few tiny little twinges but I am not sure if that is the babies or not.
Food cravings: Pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks. I haven't had one in a week though, boo. I need to make a copycat one at home.
Gender: Don't know yet-- anatomy scan is scheduled for 10/13.
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Allergy meds
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the Dr. this week and hearing the babies' heart beats again.
Milestones: Made it to the 2nd trimester!!
No comments:
Post a Comment