10.22.2008

So Big!

Baby E is getting so big! She is sixteen weeks today, and she'll officially be four months old on Saturday. Her little personality is really emerging lately and she LOVES to laugh and "talk" and yell...a lot! She had her first cereal last Friday and now she gobbles it down every night before her bath.
She surprised us last night by rolling from her back to her belly when my mom and I were playing with her...up until now she had just rolled belly to back. She was very excited but got a little annoyed when her arm got stuck underneath her. She then had a lengthy conversation with Uncle Mitch...he says she was telling him about turtles...according to him she is very knowledgeable about them. Ha Ha!
Tomorrow we are going to go shopping with Grandma Lisa for a Christmas dress for Miss Ella...I am sure we will find something adorable.

1 comment:

Diane Burt said...

Hi Meghann, Josh & Ella,
I was thinking about Ella & wondering what she looks like now. I can see alot of Meghann's mom in her now. She's getting so big. I wish I lived closer.
Hopefully I'll get to see her during the Christmas holidays.
Great Grandma Diane