10.01.2008

Teething & Rolling Over!

It has been quite a week so far for Miss Ella Bella!

On Monday she was playing on her tummy time play mat, and she decided to roll from her belly on to her back--twice! I thought it might just be a fluke since she is still so little, so we put her on her belly again last night when Grandma Lisa & Uncle Mitch were over and she did it twice again! We will have to show Mimi when she comes to see Ella tonight! She is still working on rolling back to belly-- she goes about halfway so far, so I am sure it is coming soon!

Another huge development-- Ella is getting FOUR teeth! Mimi predicted she would get her teeth early since Josh started getting his at like two months! Her two bottom teeth are coming up as well as her two canine teeth. I got her some baby oragel swabs today-- hopefully they will help. She has been cranky and chewing on her hands and drooling like crazy!

Today I got her some adorable clothes for next summer at Old Navy-- they had 50% off the clearance stuff and I got ten things for $30! It was so weird to buy things in 18/24 months, but she is growing so much! She also got her snowsuit from Mimi last week and it is so cute-- can't wait to put her in it-- she will look like a little snow baby.

No comments: