We are so fortunate to be able to take another (mini) vacation this weekend to the 1000 islands to stay at Steph & Joel's cottage. We have gone every year for Labor Day for the past 4 years I think. It is a tradition we look forward to every year. Ella was such a good traveler when we went to the OBX, so four hours in the car should be nothing!
Ella's two month checkup is tomorrow morning at 8:15, so we will see how big she is. She has already outgrown a bunch of her clothes lengthwise...a lot of her one piece outfits and pants...she is so long! She also has to get three shots, which I am dreading! It will be her first visit at Amherst Pediatrics and I have heard great things about them so I am looking forward to meeting them.
Will update with stats after her appointment and with more pics after the long weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment