8.10.2008

On the road again [soon]

Well, we made it through our eight hour journey from LP to Fredericksburg, VA yesterday. Ella was a perfect angel, sleeping pretty much the entire time except when we stopped to feed her. Josh had a wicked sinus headache and so that made things a tad unpleasant for him, but we managed to make it without incident (and lots of Advil). We stayed the night at a Quality Inn, and unfortunately by the time we got here they were out of cribs. So we had to get creative...we put Ella's crib sheet that we had brought on a cushion from the chair in the room and she slept on that in her sleep positioner. It was quite the setup. I wish I'd gotten a picture!

Of course I am still operating on Ella's normal schedule so I am wide awake early this morning and she and Daddy are sound asleep in bed! So I figured I'd do a quick update and let everyone know what we are up to. After breakfast we'll be heading out and should be in Kill Devil Hills, NC in about four hours. Can't wait to hit the beach! I'll definitely post pictures of Ella in her very adorable giraffe bathing suit!

1 comment:

Carly said...

Hey you should stop in MD on your way back! I'll give you a call my new number is 443-415-2369 Talk to you later!
Carly