7.16.2008

I must say that Miss Ella is doing quite well as a career woman...ha ha! She was excellent today at work even though it was crazy busy! Two more patients and we will be done for the day...what a relief.

Ella has now taken to sleeping in her crib full time..she wants nothing to do with the cradle anymore. Not quite sure why, but possibly because she likes to sleep with her arms all the way above her head and her legs stretched all the way out. Perhaps the cradle is not spacious enough :-).

I *promise* I will post pics ASAP. I was in the middle of trying to do it last night, but this site was not cooperating and then we had to run to Bon Ton with Grandma Lisa to look for Ella's dedication dress. No luck with finding a dress, but we did find some pants, some pj's and even some pj's on sale for next summer....this little girl is getting quite spoiled by everyone! So I will post some new pictures, along with pics of Ella's gift from Auntie An tomorrow.

No comments: