It is hard to believe that Ella is four weeks old today! Time has flown by ridiculously fast and I am sure it will continue to do so. We have been so busy and things don't appear to be slowing down any time soon! Friday she will officially be one month old. That of course warrants a special photo shoot. :-)
Today Ella saw Dr. Cange because she has had some "eye goop" (to be technical, of course..ha) and we were getting a little concerned. Fortunately it is just a blocked tear duct and should clear up pretty quickly. Hopefully she won't have to go back until her two month shots in August.
Yesterday we had a family reunion with some relatives from my mom's side who have not met Ella yet. Ella even got some gifts--one being an adorable pink elephant! It will definitely have to go on display with her "Ella the Elegant Elephant" book. It was a nice day and of course, I forgot my camera. Luckily my mom had hers so I will post some pics of Ella looking adorable in her sun hat when she uploads them.
Ella also had her first trip to the Day Road park yesterday with her BFF Ava. Abby and I walked them on the trails that they put in and it was really nice. Can't wait for this time next year so they can actually play on the playground!
No comments:
Post a Comment