Your baby's the size of an eggplant!
Putting on layers of fat, your baby now weighs in around 1.5 to 2.5 pounds and measures about 13.6 to 14.8 inches.
- She's starting to develop more fat, so her wrinkly skin will start to get smoother.
- Her lungs are mature enough that she'd probably survive if she was born now. Wow!
How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +9 lbs
Maternity clothes? All maternity. Some of it is getting too small even, yikes!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: It is getting very hard to roll over in bed these days.
Movement: Lots!!
Food cravings: Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from Starbucks
Gender: Boy/Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Having enough energy to actually do anything after work.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing Ella on Christmas morning.
Milestones: Babies are viable this week! Sono this week with Dr. White, they said we may be able to see them in 3D.
Total weight gain/loss: +9 lbs
Maternity clothes? All maternity. Some of it is getting too small even, yikes!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: It is getting very hard to roll over in bed these days.
Movement: Lots!!
Food cravings: Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from Starbucks
Gender: Boy/Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Having enough energy to actually do anything after work.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing Ella on Christmas morning.
Milestones: Babies are viable this week! Sono this week with Dr. White, they said we may be able to see them in 3D.
No comments:
Post a Comment