Your baby's the size of an eggplant!
She's still growing in the 13.6- to 14.8-inch and 1.5- to 2.5-pound range, and developing her senses, features and talents!
- Her eyes are forming, and his eyes will soon start to open.
- And her eyelashes are now grown, too.
- She's getting her immune system ready for life on the outside by soaking up your antibodies.
- She's taking breaths, too. They're of amniotic fluid, not air, but it's still good practice.
How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +8lbs
Maternity clothes? All maternity.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Getting more difficult to stay asleep all night.
Movement: Yes, quite a bit. It's like a baby dance party this week.
Food cravings: Chocolate & Pecan crusted chicken salads.
Gender: Baby A is a BOY and Baby B is GIRL!
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: My energy!
What I am looking forward to: Christmas
Milestones: Passed the 1 hour glucose test, yayyy!! Almost to the 3rd trimester!
Total weight gain/loss: +8lbs
Maternity clothes? All maternity.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Getting more difficult to stay asleep all night.
Movement: Yes, quite a bit. It's like a baby dance party this week.
Food cravings: Chocolate & Pecan crusted chicken salads.
Gender: Baby A is a BOY and Baby B is GIRL!
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: My energy!
What I am looking forward to: Christmas
Milestones: Passed the 1 hour glucose test, yayyy!! Almost to the 3rd trimester!
No comments:
Post a Comment