11.08.2011

22 weeks


 


Your baby's the size of a papaya!
During month five, the average fetus measures about 10.5 to 11.8 inches and weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces. 
  • Now that he's got more developed eyes and lips, he's looking even more like a newborn.
  • He's sleeping in cycles -- about 12 to 14 hours per day (hint: they're probably those times you're not feeling any kicks!).
 

 
How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +3 lbs

Maternity clothes? All maternity. It's going to be a loooong winter rotating all the same stuff. Yuck.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: It fluctuates day to day. Some nights are great, some are pretty rough.
Movement: Yes, quite a bit. Baby A kicks me in the bladder and Baby B kicks me in the belly button.
Food cravings: Nothing really lately.
Gender: We know but are waiting until my sprinkle to officially reveal.
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Being able to sit in a chair for more than 10 minutes without getting really uncomfortable.
What I am looking forward to: My childhood next door neighbor's wedding this Friday. Josh and I haven't had a night out in longer than I can remember.
Milestones: Just happy to have made it through another week without any problems! Not looking forward to doing the glucose test in a few weeks! Next OB appointment is 11/15 and next sono appointment with Dr. White is 11/22.

No comments: