7.12.2011

Some Big News!

I know it has been a really long time since I have regularly updated our family's blog, but I am resolving to start back up and keep up with it!

-Thursday 6/30/11 I got a verrrry faint + on a pregnancy test and then a "Pregnant" on a digital pregnancy test! Amazing news!
- Tuesday 7/5/11 I had my first bloodwork done. HCG level was great-- 553!
-Thursday 7/7/11 I had my second bloodwork done. HCG level was great-- 1565! Nurse says it was fantastic and wanted me to come in for a sonogram the next day.
-Friday 7/8/11 I had my first sonogram done at Dr. Sperazza's office. Everything looked great and the first thing the nurse noticed was that there are TWO babies!! We are so thrilled to be so blessed!

We go back on 7/18/11 for another sonogram to see the babies' hearbeats. We are anxiously awaiting that appointment, it will bring a lot of relief as the first weeks are so nerve wracking!

Here is the babies' first picture--

No comments: