6.28.2011

Ella is 3

We had a fabulous time celebrating Ella Elizabeth's 3rd birthday. It is unbelievable to me that she can be 3 already. I really don't know where the time has gone. She has grown up so much this last year and is even more sassy, independent and opinionated than before. Josh and I were talking about how sad it is when she starts to pronounce things correctly that she previously said wrong. We miss the cute little mispronunciations and made up words!

She chose a puppy theme for her birthday this year, so we ran with it and threw a great Puppy Paw-ty, inspired by Ella's BFF Remington.  We had a blast!

Here are some moments from the day:
Ella's Puppy cake that I made for her

Favor bags for all of the kids

Puppy ears for all the kids

Some gifts for the birthday girl

Cookies and brownie bites for each table

The birthday girl
Cupcakes for the guests-- chocolate peanut butter, vanilla w/ strawberry filling and vanilla
Blowing out the candle!
Loving her new big girl bike with the seat for baby Parker
Opening her gifts

No comments: