On Saturday (Ella's 10 month birthday) we ran a few errands in the morning, played outside in the afternoon, and then had the Rosenberg's over for dinner and playtime for the babies. Our neighbors across the street were nice enough to bring Ella over a little tikes baby jungle gym/slide that their grandchildren had outgrown. She loves it! Unfortunately that crazy rainstorm blew in and we only got to spend a few minutes playing outside. We had a great time though!
Saturday night, however, was a totally different story. Ella went to sleep like normal but woke up a couple hours later screaming and continued with that for most of the night. I think was a combination of teething and a little cold. I think I ended up with about 3.5 hours of sleep that night. Sufficed to say, we laid pretty low Sunday morning.
Sunday afternoon we ran a few errands and then had a nice dinner at DeFlippo's with Grandma Lisa, Uncle Mitch and Bill. A great end to a great weekend!
**10 month photoshoot pics to come tomorrow...probably :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment