11.12.2008

Randoms



Here a few other random, yet adorable pictures that I had on my phone. Again, please excuse the poor quality. Enjoy!

Today was a hard day for me-- Baby E spent her first day at Aunt Theresa's house while I went to work. Of course she had a fabulous time! When we got there she was too busy smiling and playing to even notice me setting up her stuff. She was perfectly content with Aunt Theresa holding her and carrying her all around the house. So that made me feel better-- if she would have cried I would have never been able to leave! She is getting to be such a big girl!

I am also happy to report that she enjoyed night #2 of sweet potatoes. I am enjoying making baby food, and I figure I probably won't have time to do it with my other kids, so I may as well do it with Ella! Next up we will try the applesauce I made last week. Tomorrow I am going to cook up the couple of squash Grandma Lisa bought her. We should be able to try that next week!

Oh, and in case anyone wonders....42 days 'til Christmas!!

No comments: