11.02.2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Ella had a great day on Friday. First she went to work, then we had a visit from Grandpa Jeff to see her costume. Then Josh came home and we went to the Halloween party that Mimi was having at IPLogic. Ella met a brand new baby there named Hannah and she was talking up a storm to her! Then we headed to Grandma Lisa's to help hand out candy and visit with family & friends. We got to see lots of great costumes, and Ava even came to see us in her chicken costume! Ella got a little tired towards the end of the night and her cousin Jaden sang her some songs he learned at school and a few he made up himself-- she loved those!

Thankfully she was in pretty good spirits all day and let everyone hold her...she can be a little funny about that these days...just shows how big she is getting! I managed to get a great deal on next year's costume Saturday morning....it will be SO cute. I wasn't able to get the original one I wanted, a bumble bee, but the one I did get will be just as adorable!

Today we are off to church and then to Grandpa Jeff and Grandma Kim's to celebrate Grandma Kim's birthday. Happy November!





1 comment:

Abby said...

Oh she is so cute.. I am happy I got to see her costume!