Let's just say that I am totally addicted to Ebay for baby stuff! First I decided that it would be a great place to look for a Halloween costume for Ella. It was and I ended up getting her a pink pig costume, which is SO adorable. Then I decided to look for a hat for her (for the chilly mornings and upcoming winter) and I found a really cute one on there for a quarter of the price it was at the store. So lets just say I am loving baby bargain shopping on Ebay. Now I want to get her a knit hat for fall. Since they are like $12-14 at Gap, I am going to try and get her one (also Gap) on Ebay...hopefully I will win it!
Also, Ella had another milestone yesterday. She was laying on her playmat and she always laughs when the hanging toys play music. I always use her hand to hit it so that she can see how to use it. Well yesterday she reached up and hit it so the music came on! Of course she thought that was hilarous and I was so proud of her! Now we just have to get her to do it for Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment