11.22.2010

Check out Shutterfly for all of your holiday photo cards and gifts!

In keeping with my holiday post-a-thon, I have to share a sneak peek of the Christmas card I chose from Shutterfly to send to all of our friends and family this year. Find it here-- http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/joy-and-happiness-christmas-5x7-folded-card?sortType=1&fa=12&storeNode=93495

I love sending and receiving Christmas cards and it is always a great way to show our families how much Ella has grown each year. In fact, we used our 2007 Christmas card to announce my pregnancy to our extended family and friends! We got so many excited phone calls after those cards went out!

I have been ordering from Shutterfly since 2003 and I must say that I have always been incredibly impressed with the quality of their products. I have ordered so many different items and I am have been pleased with each and every one of them. We've used Shutterfly for our Christmas cards for many years (http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards) and they have always been beautiful and high quality.

I have also found that Shutterfly has great photo gifts like calendars (http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars ) and photo mugs (http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs). All of the grandparents LOVE getting any gift with Miss Ella's pretty face on them and of course I can never resist ordering one for myself!

I will be ordering my holiday cards and gifts this week as soon as we get our pictures done. I can't wait! Head on over to Shutterfly now and get yours!

No comments: