I have not done a monthly post in a loooong time, but my little girl is 21 months old today! It is unbelievable that in just 3 months we'll be celebrating her 2nd birthday. She and I were looking through an album of newborn photos last night and I can't believe how much she has changed.
These days Miss Ella is pretty much into everything she can get into, especially if it requires climbing. She's quite the little monkey. About a month ago I came into the kitchen to find her standing in the middle of the kitchen table!
Her current obsession at this point is Dora. She would have Dora playing in the background all day long if she could. This is one of the reasons I can't wait for better weather so we can be outside much more! Aunt Theresa also bought her some Dora fruit snacks for when Ella is there on Mondays and Ella thinks that is the greatest thing ever!
She is still totally into her babies, and carries them around all the time. She is constantly stealing my dish towels to cover up her babies, so we pretty much have dish towels scattered all over our house all the time.
Sadly, I think we are very close to the terrible two's as we have been experiencing WAY too many rolling on the floor fits and way too much shrieking lately. All I can hope for is that it's short lived! She has also continued to show us that she has an extremely stubborn streak, so we're looking forward to facing that challenge for the next 20+ years, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment