We had a great time on our 2nd annual family vacation last week. We spent a week on beautiful Owasco Lake in Auburn, NY. Besides our family of three, we were also joined by Mom, Bill & Mitchell and Aunt Theresa, Uncle Greg, Eric, Brian and Eric's girlfriend Rachel.
We had fun soaking up some sun, tubing, and fishing on the lake. We also had way too many Kan-Jam tournaments to count, which got pretty competitive at times! We spent one morning exploring and shopping in gorgeous Skaneateles and another afternoon hitting a some great wineries.
I also got the opportunity to show off New York Chiropractic College and the house where I lived while I was in school.
Ella perfected her walking while we were gone and now is in a full run. I think she looks like a little turkey when she runs all around. She loved running in the grass, playing in the rocks by the water and most of all feeding a family of 7 ducklings and their mama. She was pretty much covered in dirt or food the whole week!
Below are a few slideshows of pictures taken by us, my Mom and my Aunt Theresa throughout the week. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment