5.18.2009

Poor sick baby

I am happy to say that in Ella's almost 11 months this is the first time she has actually been sick (besides a few instances of a runny nose), but I am sad because my baby has been sick! She woke up Thursday morning with a fever of 101.7 and though it went down slowly, she had it for 2.5 days. Then the cough started, and now the runny nose. I feel so bad for my sweet girl. The dr said that it is probably just a virus and we only need to bring her in if it gets worse or if she does not want to eat/drink. Thankfully she is eating like normal and still playing quite a bit. You can tell she does not feel good though and she has been extra sad and clingy. Here's hoping she feels better very soon!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Ava and Nora say they hope Ella feels better too!