3.25.2009

9 months old

Yet another month has flown by and today my baby is 9 months old! I find it unreal how fast time is going and it doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon.
Ella is growing by leaps and bounds every day. She is starting to pull up on things to standing, rolling all around like crazy and feeding herself so well. I think she will be crawling very soon and I need to get moving on the baby proofing or I will be in BIG trouble! She is very smart too, she knows what we are talking about when we ask her if she wants a bite (food), a bath, or milk. She still absolutely loves music and dances and sings (babbles) when she hears it. She also loves Daddy's turkey call-- I think she thinks it is music.
Here are some pictures from her 9 month photo shoot we did at lunchtime today.










No comments: