2.25.2009

8 months old

I know I say this every month, but I can't believe my baby is 8 months old! She is getting so big and changing so much every day. She is working on getting her two top front teeth in right now, she is pulling herself to standing on certain things and she is going from sitting onto her belly in preparation for crawling. I'm not sure if she'll walk or crawl first, but she looooves to stand up any chance she gets. She has also started becoming VERY interested in table food. She always has to see what you are eating and throws quite a fit if you don't share. She could really care less about baby food most of the time.
Her personality continues to emerge and she is so funny. Last week Mitch was playing the guitar for her and she was clapping along to the music. She loves music of any kind whether it be at church (where she has also been known to clap along) or when Josh is playing music on his ipod. She also loves her toys. She gets so excited when she sees them and leans towards them if you are carrying her. She will sit and play for over an hour sometimes. We got her play food for Valentine's day and she will sit and empty every item out of the basket, bang it together and of course chew on it.
I can't wait for the weather to warm out so we can play outside too. We have a great playground around the corner that I'm sure she'll love this summer. We also want to get her a swing to hang from the tree out back, and a bike seat so that we can all go on bike rides.
I will take her 8 month pics tomorrow and hopefully get them up ASAP! Until then, here is one more of her and Remington from yesterday.

No comments: