I feel like we have been running nonstop since Christmas! I totally forgot about taking 7 month pics yesterday, so it will get done sometime in the next day or so. I was telling Josh how it is hard to believe that Ella is now closer to being 1 than she is to being newborn!
We had a nice weekend...E went to Mimi's to be babysat while I worked on Saturday morning. Then we went over to Grandma Lisa's to help her take down her Christmas tree and then the three of us met Nena, Aunt Theresa and Shannon at DeFlippo's for dinner to celebrate my birthday. It was nice! Sunday was nice also-- we went to church (where Ella decided to poop--TWICE), then Josh and I saw Marley & Me at the Palace (so cute!), had dinner at my mom's, and then went to Gander Mountain so Josh could buy a fish finder for the boat.
The adorable clapping continues...this morning Ella clapped every time I gave her a piece of banana. She will also clap (when she feels like) if you sing Pat-a-Cake. Sometimes she will even clap one hand and one foot together...she apparently likes to mix it up. Ha.
This week looks like it is going to be really busy as well...7 month pics soon, I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment