Here is a cute pic I got with my cell phone the other day...sorry for the poor quality. Hopefully more pics to come soon of tree decorating, etc...Just a quick update to let everyone know what we have been up to. We were supposed to get our Christmas tree on Sunday but the weather was ridiculously cold and windy so we decided to wait until this weekend. Hopefully we find a nice one. Ella loves staring at my mom's tree so I am sure she will love it.
Ella is being so funny these days. Any time anyone is eating or drinking anything near her she opens her mouth wide, as if to say, "give me some of that!". She has discovered her feet as well and has a lot of fun putting them in her mouth any chance she gets.
She also loves when I do the "Cat running down the stairs" noise (bump, bump, bump, bump, bump...MEOW) in her ear, made famous by Papa. He used to do it for all of us kids when we were little so of course I have to keep it going with Ella. I always put my mouth right up to her ear and do it, but now if I start to do it, she will put her ear right up to my mouth all by herself-- she is so smart!
She is still working on getting those two bottom teeth in. She has been gnawing on pretty much anything she can get her hands on, so I don't think their arrival is too far off.
I can't believe it is almost Christmas and that Ella will be 6 months old on Christmas day! These months have flown by ridiculously quickly. We are looking forward to the holidays with her this year and to starting our own family holiday traditions...everything seems so much more special when you have a baby.
15 days to go...
No comments:
Post a Comment