First sonogram to date pregnancy: 5 weeks, follow up sonogram in 1 week to confirm
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Second sonogram to date pregnancy, 6 weeks 2 days confirmed! Heartbeat heard and seen on sonogram!

Thursday, December 13, 2007
11/15/07- Third appointment. First prenatal visit, family history, etc.
12/13/07- Fourth appointment. First trimester done!! Heartbeat 150 beats per minute.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Today was our 18 week anatomy ultrasound and visit with the nurse midwife. Everything on the ultrasound looked good, she measured the arms, legs, head, etc and checked everything from the heart to the kidneys. We got to see the baby moving around a lot and heard the heartbeat (141 beats per minute). As far as she could tell, it is a little girl! They will do a courtesy follow-up next time I go in (4 weeks) to make sure there isn't anything "hiding" that she didn't see last time. This is pretty common with girls, as they can't always definitively say that there isn't something there.



Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Today was another visit with the nurse midwife. Everything looks good, heartbeat was 139. Cystic fibrosis and Down's Syndrome screenings came back negative. Also had a brief ultrasound to double check the sex and get some better pictures of her face since the last ones were not that great. Tech says that it is girl (again)! Follow up visit with the doctor in four weeks and then from that point visits will be every three weeks...can't believe how quickly time is going!


I thought I was sorta crazy when I first felt an odd sensation that felt like a wave in my stomach almost two weeks ago. My mom assured me that I wasn't crazy, that was the baby. That was the first time I felt her move at all. Well, let's just say that she certainly is getting bigger because now I am feeling her every single day. Her favorite time seems to be when Josh gets up for work, just after lunch, and sometime between dinner and bedtime. It is honestly the neatest feeling, as everyone who is a mom already knows. I cannot wait for Josh (and everyone else) to be able to feel her kicking!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Had my 25 week appointment with Dr. Campagna today. Everything looks good, heartrate was 144 bpm at rest, 166 bpm when she was kicking like crazy!! I also got the results from my horrible 1 hour glucose test that I took yesterday....passed with flying colors! Thank goodness, because I did NOT want to have to do the 3 hour test! He also measured the height of the uterus today and says it is right on track size-wise. I'll go back in 4 weeks (@ almost 30 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment